Green Cast – Recycled
Green Cast is Madreperlas eco-sustainable solution: a 100% recycled and recyclable cast acryllic sheet.
PMMA (Polymethyl Methaacrylate) is the only plastic that can be recycled back to its original raw material: Monomer.
- Reproduction in the use of primary resources
- Re-use of products at the end of their life cycle
- Reduction of waste send to landfill og incineration
- Reduction of carbon footprint
- Green Cast is made 100% from recycled raw material (recycled MMA)
- Can be recycled over and over again
- Green Cast is a premium quality branded cast acryllic sheet completely produced in Italy.
- Green Cast complies to ISO 7823.1
- Green Cast is VOC free and HFC free
- Green Cast manufacturing uses less water and generates less CO2 than standard cast acryllic sheets.
For more information about Green Cast, please send us your enquiry.
We Are Here To Help You
Why Choose Us
- We offer high quality products that provides outstanding efficiency
- We provide a market leading service to best guide you in the world of components
- We can provide a tailor-made solution meeting your every demand
- We are very flexible and can adapt to changes quickly
- We offer expert advise to make sure we find the very best products
What Client’s Say
As a manufacturer of lighting fixtures on a smaller scale, we are deeply dependent on flexible and skilled subcontractors – therefore we have a collaboration with Ingemann.
Ingemann är företaget som alltid sätter sina kunder i fokus och levererar en förstklassig service! Man har en intressant produktportfölj och en imponerande specialistkunskap inom sina områden! Det är ett nöje att arbeta med Ingemann!
High level of competence, Innovative approach and Professional
These are valuable factors for us at Atelje Lyktan, why we often choose to collaborate with Ingemann in our development projects.