The light-guiding prismatic sheet from Jungbecker de-couples the light by small prisms. The light that is fed into the sheet from the small end across the wide surface area using the means of integrated prismatic optics. Light sources may be used as CCFL, linear LED lines or even T5 tubes. The primary light emitting area usually has a plain surface, while the rear surface carries the micro prism structure. The micro prism structure is not acting as a diffusor but uses reflection (direct portion of light ~ 60%) and refraction (indirect portion of light ~ 40%) with the prism structures. The direct portion of light is usually also de-glared.
Without light fed in from the edges the LGP plate appears almost transparent.
Benefits of the Jungbecker LGP:
- Unique control of the Light Distribution
- Vast opportunities of customization
- Controled light for both up and down light
All Jungbecker LGP products can be tested individually or in combination with a complimenting component in our very own Light Distribution Laboratory; Ingemann Research Center. This can be done to give you the very best output-ratio, for your specific demands.
For additional information, please the data sheet or contact the department of Lighting and Optics at Ingemann Components.
We Are Here To Help You
Why Choose Us
- We offer high quality products that provides outstanding efficiency
- We provide a market leading service to best guide you in the world of components
- We can provide a tailor-made solution meeting your every demand
- We are very flexible and can adapt to changes quickly
- We offer expert advise to make sure we find the very best products
What Client’s Say
As a manufacturer of lighting fixtures on a smaller scale, we are deeply dependent on flexible and skilled subcontractors – therefore we have a collaboration with Ingemann.
Ingemann är företaget som alltid sätter sina kunder i fokus och levererar en förstklassig service! Man har en intressant produktportfölj och en imponerande specialistkunskap inom sina områden! Det är ett nöje att arbeta med Ingemann!
High level of competence, Innovative approach and Professional
These are valuable factors for us at Atelje Lyktan, why we often choose to collaborate with Ingemann in our development projects.