LSP is a derivative of the Linear De-glaring Prism (LDP). Here, the linear prisms are sinusoidally modified in their cross-section so that the plate functions as an optical diffusor perpendicular to the optical axis. The main ray path is maintained so that it ensures high efficiency in comparison with standard opal materials.
- optical diffusor in long-field luminaires (direct- and indirect ratio)
- diffusor for LED-strips and -arrays
- diffusor for reduction of luminance in combination with de-glaring prisms
Ingemann Components, Lighting and Optics, offers a versatile processing of the material in both 3 and 5 axis milling machines and laser cutting. This ensures precise fabrication of the material according to the given specifications.
All LSP products can be tested individually or in combination with a complimenting component in our very own Light Distribution Laboratory; Ingemann Research Center. This can be done to give you the very best output-ratio, for your specific demands.
For additional information, please the data sheet or contact the department of Lighting and Optics at Ingemann Components.
We Are Here To Help You
Why Choose Us
- We offer high quality products that provides outstanding efficiency
- We provide a market leading service to best guide you in the world of components
- We can provide a tailor-made solution meeting your every demand
- We are very flexible and can adapt to changes quickly
- We offer expert advise to make sure we find the very best products
What Client’s Say
As a manufacturer of lighting fixtures on a smaller scale, we are deeply dependent on flexible and skilled subcontractors – therefore we have a collaboration with Ingemann.
Ingemann är företaget som alltid sätter sina kunder i fokus och levererar en förstklassig service! Man har en intressant produktportfölj och en imponerande specialistkunskap inom sina områden! Det är ett nöje att arbeta med Ingemann!
High level of competence, Innovative approach and Professional
These are valuable factors for us at Atelje Lyktan, why we often choose to collaborate with Ingemann in our development projects.