CAST Lumina is a CAST PMMA sheet containing reflective additives that reflects the light. This sheet is specially developed to build ultra-slim lighting frames, often for decorative purposes. Its special characteristics lead the light to the surface when the sheet is illuminated through the edges. The light is uniformly distributed in the surface avoiding disturbing shadows.
Benefits of the Cast Lumina
- Ideal for wall cladding, displays
- Gives a diffuse appearance without the need of secondary diffusers
All Cast Lumina products can be tested individually or in combination with a complimenting component in our very own Light Distribution Laboratory; Ingemann Research Center. This can be done to give you the very best output-ratio, for your specific demands.
For additional information, please the data sheet or contact the department of Lighting and Optics at Ingemann Components.
We Are Here To Help You
Why Choose Us
- We offer high quality products that provides outstanding efficiency
- We provide a market leading service to best guide you in the world of components
- We can provide a tailor-made solution meeting your every demand
- We are very flexible and can adapt to changes quickly
- We offer expert advise to make sure we find the very best products
What Client’s Say
As a manufacturer of lighting fixtures on a smaller scale, we are deeply dependent on flexible and skilled subcontractors – therefore we have a collaboration with Ingemann.
Ingemann är företaget som alltid sätter sina kunder i fokus och levererar en förstklassig service! Man har en intressant produktportfölj och en imponerande specialistkunskap inom sina områden! Det är ett nöje att arbeta med Ingemann!
High level of competence, Innovative approach and Professional
These are valuable factors for us at Atelje Lyktan, why we often choose to collaborate with Ingemann in our development projects.