CDP is the shortage of Conical Deglaring Prism. The prism is made with a hexagonal shape and established as cones optimized by numerical algorithms.
The CDP is a high-transparent and micro-structured prism surface that provides a unique de-glaring in the plane of the sheet. The CDP offers High efficiency and smooth de-glaring with opal appearance as some of the key features of this product.
Benefits of the CDP
- It performs unmatched deglaring
- Very applicable in small/narrow light openings to achieve UGR < 19
Ingemann Components offer a versatile processing of the material in both laser cutting, 3 and 5 axis milling machines. To learn more, visit the Fabrication area.
All CDP products can be tested individually or in combination with a complimenting component in our very own Light Distribution Laboratory; Ingemann Research Center. This can be done to give you the very best output-ratio, for your specific demands.
For additional information, please view the data sheet or contact us at Ingemann Components.
We Are Here To Help You
Why Choose Us
- We offer high quality products that provides outstanding efficiency
- We provide a market leading service to best guide you in the world of components
- We can provide a tailor-made solution meeting your every demand
- We are very flexible and can adapt to changes quickly
- We offer expert advise to make sure we find the very best products
What Client’s Say
As a manufacturer of lighting fixtures on a smaller scale, we are deeply dependent on flexible and skilled subcontractors – therefore we have a collaboration with Ingemann.
Ingemann är företaget som alltid sätter sina kunder i fokus och levererar en förstklassig service! Man har en intressant produktportfölj och en imponerande specialistkunskap inom sina områden! Det är ett nöje att arbeta med Ingemann!
High level of competence, Innovative approach and Professional
These are valuable factors for us at Atelje Lyktan, why we often choose to collaborate with Ingemann in our development projects.