Richlite is made of paper granulate, made of recycled paper and ”virgin” FSC certified paper, that is compressed with resin and then heat treated. This results is a bio-composite, that is so tough, that it can be used for everything from kitchen counter tops to guitar necks, skateboard ramps (Skatelite) and even cladding.
Richlite was put into production in 1943, originally developed for us in the American space- and car industry and can stand up to a bit of everything.
The product isn’t cheap, but when you factor in the materials lifespan and low maintenance demands, it adds up.
We Are Here To Help You
Why Choose Us
- We offer high quality products that provides outstanding efficiency
- We provide a market leading service to best guide you in the world of components
- We can provide a tailor-made solution meeting your every demand
- We are very flexible and can adapt to changes quickly
- We offer expert advise to make sure we find the very best products
What Client’s Say
As a manufacturer of lighting fixtures on a smaller scale, we are deeply dependent on flexible and skilled subcontractors – therefore we have a collaboration with Ingemann.
Ingemann är företaget som alltid sätter sina kunder i fokus och levererar en förstklassig service! Man har en intressant produktportfölj och en imponerande specialistkunskap inom sina områden! Det är ett nöje att arbeta med Ingemann!
High level of competence, Innovative approach and Professional
These are valuable factors for us at Atelje Lyktan, why we often choose to collaborate with Ingemann in our development projects.