The Polystyrene Acrylic Sheets (PS), UV, from Ingemann Components, Plastics, offers a wealth of possibilities for application. UV resistant Polystyrene can be used for everything from industry, construction and retail.
Our UV resistant Polystyrene will cover your needs in terms of application, colour etc.
You can get the UV resistant Polystyrene with additional properties such as Freon resistance as well as a Corona treatment, which improves the graphic printing applications of the Polystyrene material.
Some of the key characteristics of UV resistant Polystyrene Sheets (PS) are:
- Good optical properties and glossy surfaces
- Impact resistant
- Can be re-used
- Excellent Light Transmission
- Good chemical resistance
- Low water absorption
For more detailed information about UV resistant Polystyrene (PS), please read the data sheets or contact us.
We Are Here To Help You
Why Choose Us
- We offer high quality products that provides outstanding efficiency
- We provide a market leading service to best guide you in the world of components
- We can provide a tailor-made solution meeting your every demand
- We are very flexible and can adapt to changes quickly
- We offer expert advise to make sure we find the very best products
What Client’s Say
As a manufacturer of lighting fixtures on a smaller scale, we are deeply dependent on flexible and skilled subcontractors – therefore we have a collaboration with Ingemann.
Ingemann är företaget som alltid sätter sina kunder i fokus och levererar en förstklassig service! Man har en intressant produktportfölj och en imponerande specialistkunskap inom sina områden! Det är ett nöje att arbeta med Ingemann!
High level of competence, Innovative approach and Professional
These are valuable factors for us at Atelje Lyktan, why we often choose to collaborate with Ingemann in our development projects.