BrightView 2D Batwing
- Excellent lamp hiding
- Homogenous light on the table
- No color shifts
- Great for both direct and indirect
Diffusive light controlling film
2D Batwing. A new light controlling film from the prestigious company Brightview is the extension of the former regular batwing film. Creating a batwing distribution in 2 axis perpendicular to each other.
By making a special nano lens on the surface of the film a 2D Batwing distribution is achieved. These diffusers provide an efficient 2D “batwing” distribution to help luminaires achieve a flatfield beam profile, uniformly illuminating a floor or work surface without a central hot spot.
For additional information, please the datasheet or contact the department of Lighting and Optics at Ingemann Components or visit Bright View’s website.
Why Choose Us
- We offer high quality products that provides outstanding efficiency
- We provide a market leading service to best guide you in the world of components
- We can provide a tailor-made solution meeting your every demand
- We are very flexible and can adapt to changes quickly
- We offer expert advise to make sure we find the very best products
What Client’s Say
As a manufacturer of lighting fixtures on a smaller scale, we are deeply dependent on flexible and skilled subcontractors – therefore we have a collaboration with Ingemann.
Ingemann är företaget som alltid sätter sina kunder i fokus och levererar en förstklassig service! Man har en intressant produktportfölj och en imponerande specialistkunskap inom sina områden! Det är ett nöje att arbeta med Ingemann!
High level of competence, Innovative approach and Professional
These are valuable factors for us at Atelje Lyktan, why we often choose to collaborate with Ingemann in our development projects.