Makrolon® DX products are high quality polycarbonate (PC) sheets for LED applications. Makrolon® DX NR Cool/Warm is an attractive material for various kinds of luminaires where the goal is to get a high level of brightness, meaning a high light efficiency of your LED light source or simply to create a fantastic atmosphere, filled with colorful light emotions.
The advanced diffusion technology that constructs the Makrolon® DX NR Cool/Warm products provides great hiding capabilities for LED spots but still allows a great amount of light through. This results in a very high but uniform brightness – even in very slim designs.
Two types for every taste are available:
- Makrolon® DX warm is a diffuser sheet with a warm and pleasant colour appearance, even when backlit with cold white LEDs. Besides Makrolon® DX warm enhances colour rendering of light coming from red, green, blue LEDs and/or from the combination thereof.
- Makrolon® DX cool is a diffuser sheet with cool and fresh colour appearance, even when the LEDs are in off mode.
You´ll benefit from:
- Extreme high light transmission and high diffusivity at the same time
- Extreme impact strength
- Resistance to wide range of temperature
- 1.5 and 3 mm sheet thickness
- Dimension: 2.050 x 1.250 mm
All Makrolon® DX NR Cool/Warm products can be tested individually or in combination with a complimenting component in our very own Light Distribution Laboratory; Ingemann Research Center. This can be done to give you the very best output-ratio, for your specific demands.
For additional information, please the data sheet or contact the department of Lighting and Optics at Ingemann Components.