A virtually unbreakable plastic with very high impact strength. Perfect for glazing. Manufactured by Polycasa.
- Excellent optical properties
- Easy to fabricate
- Exeptional performance at both low and high temperatures (from -40 to +120 C)
- Excellent mechanical, thermal and electrical properties
- Virtually unbreakable in normal use
- Impex UVP with a both sides co-extruded UV protective layer, especially suitable for outdoor use
- Easy to vacuum form (pre-drying required) for Impex standard grades
- Very good fire classification for thicknesses from 1,5 up to 6mm according to EN 13501-1 (B-s1, d0) for Impex standard grades as well as for Impex UVP.
Here at Ingemann Components A/S, we keep a wide range of Impex and Impex UVP available from our warehouse.
We Are Here To Help You
Why Choose Us
- We offer high quality products that provides outstanding efficiency
- We provide a market leading service to best guide you in the world of components
- We can provide a tailor-made solution meeting your every demand
- We are very flexible and can adapt to changes quickly
- We offer expert advise to make sure we find the very best products
What Client’s Say
As a manufacturer of lighting fixtures on a smaller scale, we are deeply dependent on flexible and skilled subcontractors – therefore we have a collaboration with Ingemann.
Ingemann är företaget som alltid sätter sina kunder i fokus och levererar en förstklassig service! Man har en intressant produktportfölj och en imponerande specialistkunskap inom sina områden! Det är ett nöje att arbeta med Ingemann!
High level of competence, Innovative approach and Professional
These are valuable factors for us at Atelje Lyktan, why we often choose to collaborate with Ingemann in our development projects.