CAST Lumina is a CAST PMMA sheet containing reflective additives that reflects the light. This sheet is specially developed to build ultra-slim lighting frames, often for decorative purposes. Its special characteristics lead the light to the surface when the sheet is illuminated through the edges. The light is uniformly distributed in the surface avoiding disturbing shadows.
Benefits of the Cast Lumina
- Ideal for wall cladding, displays
- Gives a diffuse appearance without the need of secondary diffusers
All Cast Lumina products can be tested individually or in combination with a complimenting component in our very own Light Distribution Laboratory; Ingemann Research Center. This can be done to give you the very best output-ratio, for your specific demands.
For additional information, please the data sheet or contact the department of Lighting and Optics at Ingemann Components.
We Are Here To Help You
Why Choose Us
- We offer high quality products that provides outstanding efficiency
- We provide a market leading service to best guide you in the world of components
- We can provide a tailor-made solution meeting your every demand
- We are very flexible and can adapt to changes quickly
- We offer expert advise to make sure we find the very best products
What Client’s Say
Top class service! As a lighting manufacturer, flexibility is essential to us and Ingemann provided us with a highly competent and flexible service, beyond what we even expected. Their responses were quick and they have a genuine care for you to get the optimal solution for your project. Highly recommended!
We decided to work with Ingemann Components because of their friendly service and expert advise. We would like to recommend Ingemann Components to every one interested in competent service and market leading solutions.
My firm decided to use a specific product for our project and Ingemann Components immediately offered a total solution that met our every demand. My clients were thrilled with our choice of facade material and they want us to use the same material for upcoming projects.